Progress and Challenges in the Western Energy Markets
The 24th Annual Mid-C Seminar program will be focusing on progress and challenges in the western energy markets. Experts from the energy industry will be speaking at the seminar.
Golf, Wine Tasting, and Pybus Market will be pre-seminar attractions.
Call for 2020 Speakers
Our speakers and their areas of expertise are the main attraction!
As one of the longest energy seminars, we understand that attendees need less theory and more thought leadership, strategy, and execution. One of the ways in which Mid-C is unique is that it is peer-led.
Become a trusted voice in Utilities and Electricity Generation!
We are looking for thought leadership and innovative speakers who can lead an interactive and engaging session at the 24th Mid-C Seminar. As a speaker, you can:
- Tell your organization successes story
- Present Trends and Policies for 2020 and beyond
- Discuss the Disruptive technologies for the Energy Sector
- Share your out-of-the-box thinking
- Teach a skill or technique
Interested in Speaking? What’s Next?
If this sounds like an event you would like to participate in, submit a proposal to speak by April
There are a few things you need to know.
- Proposals must be submitted via the online form by April 30, 2020
- Accepted, declined, and alternate proposals will be notified by June 1, 2020
- Finalized presentations (including all internal approvals) are due by June 30, 2020
- By submitting a proposal for consideration, you agree, that if selected, you will be available to speak at any time on July 13-14, 2020.
- The primary presenter will receive complimentary registration for the entire two-day conference (does not include any pre-conference events?).
- If a presentation has more than one presenter, a 50% discount will be given to one additional presenter.
- Each presentation may have a maximum of two presenters.
- Please list all presenters on the form, as you will not be able to add presenters once you are selected.
- Costs associated with the presentation—including travel and lodging—are the responsibility of the presenter.